I love being a grandmother! I've heard some say they like being a grandma more than a mother, but not me, I like them both! Here are some reasons why...
10 things I like about being a Mom...
1. Holding each baby for the first time and looking at their new little faces.
2. Reading to them as we snuggled.
3. Playing with them, whether it was Barbies, tennis, or exploring for bugs.
4. Listening to them say their prayers.
5. Helping them know that Heavenly Father answers those prayers.
6. Listening to their chatter.
7. Going on walks and hikes and sleeping in a tent made of blankets under the stars.
8. Giving them hugs.
9. Letting them know that family is there for you always.
10. Spending time with them and really enjoying each child for the wonderful person they are.
10 reasons I like being a Nan, Nanna, or Nanny (Grandma)
1. Holding each baby for the first time and looking at their new little faces.
2. Going for walks and letting them explore their world.
3. Camping with our ward campout.
4. Camping in Colter Bay near Yellowstone by way of Jackson Hole.
5. Eating at Jerimiah's Restuarant in Jackson Hole.
6. Making cookies.
7. Traditions to build and keep such as Easter basket treasure hunts.
8. Sleep overs on the tramp or air mattress on the family room floor.
9. Getting the biggest hug small arms can give.
10. Having them call to share something that's important to them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Your are so awesome. I hope I can be as cool as you are when I'm a mom!
Oh Whit, you are so cool now so you will be!
Post a Comment